What type of warranty does Timeindo have?
- Unless otherwise noted, watches are warrantied against mechanical defects and assembly errors for two years from the date of delivery. See below for a full description of warranty terms.
- The expiry date of warranty will be stamped on the warranty card you received along with the watch.
When is my warranty void?
- Your watch should not require service or repair within the warranty period. Any disassembly of your watch may void the warranty. Please do not attempt to repair your watch without first contacting us. Case parts damaged in the process of attempting a repair cannot be replaced.
What is covered and what is not in my warranty?
- The warranty is to protect the customer against hidden problems resulting from mechanical parts failure or incorrect assembly. It covers all mechanical malfunctions of the movement and operating problems stemming from incorrect assembly.
- The warranty does not cover "wear and tear" damage caused by normal use, abuse or neglect, including but not limited to exterior marks on case or bezel, shattered crystals, worn out straps, broken buckles, broken spring bars, and loose bracelet screws.
- The warranty does not cover incidental damage stemming from partial disassembly, to include but not limited to removing the bezel or attempting to modify your watch. It does not cover unauthorized repairs by third parties.
- The warranty does not cover improper use, including but not limited to damage to the date-change mechanism caused by improper date-setting, improper method for sizing the bracelet, or crown damage caused by cross-threading or over-tightening a screw-down crown.
- The warranty does not cover routine service or maintenance which may be required within the warranty period, including but not limited to demagnetization, or adjustments for accuracy resulting from the watch suffering an impact which affects the balance.
- Please be sure to review our site's techincal page for more information related to proper use, operation and maintenance.
- The warranty does not cover acceptable variations or microscopic imperfections which fall within our QC standards due to manufacturing tolerances, limits of manufacturing, necessary clearances, and human fallibility. Please see our return policy for more information.
How do I make a warranty claim?
- If your watch requires repair due to mechanical malfunction or assembly error within 1 year of delivery, please contact us. We reserve the right to require photographs or video demonstrating the malfunction or error, and the right to do troubleshooting prior to arranging for repair. Most repairs can be turned around fairly quickly.